Shortcuts
Please wait while page loads.

Woollahra Libraries Catalogue

PageMenu- Main Menu-
Page content

Catalogue Display

9 Glenmore Road Paddington, "Rose and Crown Hotel, built c. 1888.

Item Information
Shelf Location Collection Volume Ref. Branch Status Due Date Res.

Local History   Local History Centre . Not for Loan .    
. Catalogue Record 80871 ItemInfo Beginning of record . Catalogue Record 80871 ItemInfo Top of page .
Catalogue Information
Field name Details
Corporate Author Local History Research File
Title 9 Glenmore Road Paddington, "Rose and Crown Hotel, built c. 1888. [Research File]
Contents note Includes Heritage Report (September 1999) and Supplementary Heritage Report on alterations and additions (January 2002) prepared by Urbanistes Pty. Ltd.
Subject http://Rose and Crown Hotel (Paddington, N.S.W.)
http://Glenmore Road (Paddington, N.S.W.), No. 9, "Rose and Crown Hotel".
Corporate Author Urbanistes Pty. Ltd
Catalogue Information 80871 Beginning of record . Catalogue Information 80871 Top of page .
Customers Who Searched for this Item also Searched for:
# Author Title
1 . Local History Research File 1 . 560 New South Head Road Double Bay "Fairwater" was built in 1881-2 for Francis John Joseph and home of Fairfax family from 1910. 1
2 . Local History Research File 2 . "Elaine" at 550 New South Head Road Double Bay was built in 1863 for Mr William Francis Norie and in 1891 acquired by Mr Geoffrey Fairfax. It remained with members of the Fairfax family until 1995. 2
3 . Local History Research File 3 . "Swifts" of 68 Darling Point Road was built around an existing house of the same name for the brewer Robert Lucas Tooth. It was designed by G.A. Morell. It was named after house of "Swifts Park" in Kent, England from where Tooth's father had come. It was later acquired by another brewer, Edmund Resch, who bequeathed it to the Catholic Church in 1963 as a home for the Sydney Archbishop. 3
4 . Local History Research File 4 . "Cadaxton" and "Lowlands" Nos. 47 and 41 William Street Double Bay. Demolished and site of old Woollahra Council Depot. 4
5 . Local History Research File 5 . Edgecliff Album containing coloured photographs dated June 1966 of the area prior to its redevelopment in the 1970's. 5
6 . Local History Research File 6 . "Brixham Terrace" at 77-81 Ocean Avenue, Double Bay, was built in about 1887. 6
7 . Local History Research File 7 . "Gladswood House" in Gladswood Gardens was built in 1856 for Samuel Dean Gordon MLC, when he called the house "Seaford". It was also known as "Glenyarrah". For a time during the 1980s and early 1990s it was owned by Alan Bond. 7
8 . Local History Research File 8 . 9 Glenmore Road Paddington, "Rose and Crown Hotel, built c. 1888. 8
.