Shortcuts
Please wait while page loads.

Woollahra Libraries Catalogue

PageMenu- Main Menu-
Page content

Catalogue Display

Conservation development application for The Horbury Hunt Pavilion, Cranbrook School. August 2000 / Peddle Thorp & Walker.

Item Information
Shelf Location Collection Volume Ref. Branch Status Due Date

Local History   Double Bay . Not for Loan .  
. Catalogue Record 548318 ItemInfo Beginning of record . Catalogue Record 548318 ItemInfo Top of page .
Catalogue Information
Field name Details
Corporate Author Local History Research File
Title Conservation development application for The Horbury Hunt Pavilion, Cranbrook School. August 2000 / [Research File] Peddle Thorp & Walker.
Series Heritage report
Subject - Name Hunt, John Horbury, -- 1838-1904
Subject Cranbrook School (Bellevue Hill, N.S.W.), "The Horbury Hunt Pavilion"
Cranbrook School (Bellevue Hill, N.S.W.)
Corporate Author Peddle Thorp & Walker
Added title Includes the Heritage Report for The Horbury Hunt Pavilion c1870-1880, prepared in 1995 by Howard Tanner & Assoc.
Catalogue Information 548318 Beginning of record . Catalogue Information 548318 Top of page .
Customers Who Searched for this Item also Searched for:
# Author Title
1 . Local History Research File 1 . 560 New South Head Road Double Bay "Fairwater" was built in 1881-2 for Francis John Joseph and home of Fairfax family from 1910. 1
2 . Local History Research File 2 . "Elaine" at 550 New South Head Road Double Bay was built in 1863 for Mr William Francis Norie and in 1891 acquired by Mr Geoffrey Fairfax. It remained with members of the Fairfax family until 1995. 2
3 . Local History Research File 3 . "Swifts" of 68 Darling Point Road was built around an existing house of the same name for the brewer Robert Lucas Tooth. It was designed by G.A. Morell. It was named after house of "Swifts Park" in Kent, England from where Tooth's father had come. It was later acquired by another brewer, Edmund Resch, who bequeathed it to the Catholic Church in 1963 as a home for the Sydney Archbishop. 3
4 . Local History Research File 4 . "Cadaxton" and "Lowlands" Nos. 47 and 41 William Street Double Bay. Demolished and site of old Woollahra Council Depot. 4
5 . Local History Research File 5 . Edgecliff Album containing coloured photographs dated June 1966 of the area prior to its redevelopment in the 1970's. 5
6 . Local History Research File 6 . "Brixham Terrace" at 77-81 Ocean Avenue, Double Bay, was built in about 1887. 6
7 . Local History Research File 7 . "Gladswood House" in Gladswood Gardens was built in 1856 for Samuel Dean Gordon MLC, when he called the house "Seaford". It was also known as "Glenyarrah". For a time during the 1980s and early 1990s it was owned by Alan Bond. 7
8 . Local History Research File 8 . 9 Glenmore Road Paddington, "Rose and Crown Hotel, built c. 1888. 8
.